E246: Giving Yourself the Gift of Joy and Peace This Holiday Season
In this podcast episode, host Rachel Brooks and her guest Annette Chesney discuss personal experiences, ways of dealing with the highs and lows of the festive season, and the importance of self-care.
Together, they discuss:
- Staying present, mindful, and appreciative amidst the changes and stresses that holidays may bring.
- Personal memories, strategies to navigate difficult family dynamics,
- Ways to create new memories and traditions,
- and the importance of faith and hope this holiday season.
Annette shares a special, complimentary Christmas gift she has created for listeners, called ‘The Wonder of Christmas,’ which aims to help listeners appreciate the gifts around them during the holiday season and help them navigate the holiday season with confidence and peace.
Connect with Annette Chesney:
Holiday Guide: annettechesney.com/confidentwoman-christmas
Links to Check Out:
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Download your FREE Confidence Booster Guide
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!
Connect with Rachel: