E02 – 2: The Difference Between Confidence, Arrogance & Humility.
In this episode, Rachel and Erin discuss confidence, arrogance, humility, and the difference between them. Their goal with this episode is to promote confidence and humility, not so much arrogance. Confidence is owning yourself whereas arrogance is the feeling of being better than others. Often people with arrogance will show off on their Instagram and lower other people’s confidence who are looking at these pictures. Whereas people with confidence do not need to spend a lot of money to prove that they make a lot of money. Owning who you are means showing up as your authentic self, and knowing that you bring enough to the table. Then, the two talk about why success has no correlation with the money you make and how clarity is essential for feeling fulfillment. Clarity is knowing what you are driven to do and how you are going to get there. Later, Erin and Rachel explain how to learn from others rather than copying their moves. Enjoy the show!
- [00:30] The difference between confidence, arrogance, and humility
- [03:30] Striving to be humbly successful
- [05:50] Success is doing anything you want to do
- [07:30] The first step in gaining clarity
- [12:55] Honing-in on success principles
Links from today’s episode:
Join The Confident Woman Collective – educating, empowering, and equipping women with the tools and resources to create lasting change within so they can create a life and business they love!
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
Erin’s Instagram: @the.erin.klein.show
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
The Confident Woman Collective Instagram: @theconfidentwomancollective
- “Confidence comes from owning where you’re at and trusting that you’re living life with a purpose.” -Rachel
- “Success is doing anything you want to do because you want to do it.” -Erin
- “Clarity is staying focused on what you’re good at.” -Rachel