Episode 245: Creating Expressive Spaces through Interior Design with Ami McKay
In this episode, Rachel is joined by Ami McKay, a renowned interior designer who has been named one of “Canada’s Top Five Interior Designers” by Chatelaine Magazine. Ami is not only successful in her career, but is also an adventure seeker who values creative expression and visual art. In this candid conversation, Ami shares her journey of pursuing joy and wonderment and talks about her upcoming home design show with Magnolia Network. Her story is a testament to the importance of living boldly and embracing life’s adventures.
Join us as we discuss:
- Harnessing the power of interior design to create spaces that spark joy, creativity, and inspiration.
- Encouraging women to follow their passion and marvel at the awe-inspiring possibilities interior design offers.
- Ami’s journey of curiosity, permission, and full life expression.
Plus, don’t miss out on a surprise reveal about Ami’s upcoming pilot! Tune into this episode for a refreshing perspective on enriching life through creative arts and interior design today!
Check out Ami McKay’s Social Pages:
Links to Check Out:
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love, AND get a gift with your purchase.
- Be sure to check out the limited-time, Fit From Within: 60 Days to Finding Freedom journal and start creating healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle from the inside out.
- Check out our newest obsession, I Am Athletics – a lifestyle and activewear apparel brand for The Confident Woman. Order Today & Save 20% – Promo Code: TCW20
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Download your FREE Confidence Booster Guide
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!
- Free Resource Hub – get the good here!
Connect with Rachel: