Episode 240: Rediscovering Yourself, Achieving Entrepreneurial Success and Finding Balance with Julie Perkins
Struggling to balance personal growth, work-life balance, and entrepreneurial success? Is it possible to have it all?
In this episode, Rachel is joined by Julie Perkins, founder of Wyseminds. With her 20+ years of rich experience, she continues to guide female entrepreneurs through focused and energetic journeys, aiding them to scale, grow, and achieve success in their businesses. Julie’s passionate about empowering entrepreneurs to prioritize balance and avoid losing themselves in the pursuit of success.
Join us as we talk about:
- Maintain balance and personal identity while running a business
- Understanding the power of purpose-led growth and its impact on business performance
- Shared personal and professional journey and the transformative, game-changing, pivotal moments
- … and much more!
Tune in to learn more about redefining entrepreneurial success and maintaining personal balance.
Links to Check Out:
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love, AND get a gift with your purchase.
- Be sure to check out the limited-time Fit From Within: 60 Days to Finding Freedom journal and start creating healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle from the inside out.
- Check out our newest obsession, I Am Athletics – a lifestyle and activewear apparel brand for The Confident Woman. Order Today & Save 20% – Promo Code: TCW20
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Download your FREE Confidence Booster Guide
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!
- Free Resource Hub – get the good here!
Connect with Rachel: