Episode 237: Embrace Body Positivity: Healing Relationships with Food and Self with Deanna Schober
Are you ready to break free from diet culture and embrace body positivity? In this episode, Rachel is joined by friend Deanna Schober, co-founder of Built Daily and co-host of the Fitness & Sushi Podcast. Deanna brings her expertise on breaking free from diet culture, transforming relationships with food, exercise, and self-perception, as well as her personal journey of overcoming eating disorders.
Join us as we talk about:
- Challenges and liberation of breaking away from diet culture
- Transforming your relationship with food and exercise
- Overcoming eating disorders and lessons learned
- … and much more!
If you’re ready to uncover a healthier, self-loving version of yourself, tune in now!
Connect with Deanna Schober:
Get your free body assessment at https://builtdaily.com/free-assessment/
Links to Check Out:
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love, AND get a gift with your purchase.
- Be sure to check out the limited-time Fit From Within: 60 Days to Finding Freedom journal and start creating healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle from the inside out.
- Check out our newest obsession, I Am Athletics – a lifestyle and activewear apparel brand for The Confident Woman. Order Today & Save 20% – Promo Code: TCW20
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Download your FREE Confidence Booster Guide
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!
- Free Resource Hub – get the good here!
Connect with Rachel: