Episode 234: Beating Burnout: Release the Mental Weight & Self-Care Guilt; Get Time Back For You with Amy Schamberg
This episode, Rachel is joined by Amy Schamberg, a holistic mental health and wellness expert. Amy is a School Psychologist, a Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach, and a National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach.
With a passion for supporting high-achieving women, Amy believes in redefining and simplifying self-care to help women find balance and prioritize their well-being without the weight of guilt.
In this episode, Rachel and Amy discuss:
- Understanding the “self-care spectrum” and its relevance to high-achievers
- Strategies for simplifying self-care and making it a priority in your life
- The power of self-care by subtracting unnecessary obligations
- Releasing mental weight and creating dedicated time for self-care without guilt
Tune in to learn how to incorporate self-care practices into your busy life. Reclaim your time and prioritize your well-being!
Connect with Amy Schamberg:
- Website: amyschamberg.com
- LinkedIn: Amy Schamberg
- Facebook: Amy Schamberg Wellness
- Instagram: @amy.schamberg
Free Resources and Links:
- Access the Bedtime Bliss: 3 Ways to Stop the Smartphone Scroll & Get Your Best Night of Sleep guide here: Stop the Scroll Download
- Schedule a Free 30-Minute Strategy Session with Amy: Strategy Session
Additional Links to Check Out:
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s award-winning book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love.
- Be sure to check out the limited-time Fit From Within: 60 Days to Finding Freedom journal and start creating healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle from the inside out.
- Check out I Am Athletics – a lifestyle and activewear apparel brand for The Confident Woman. Order Today & Save 20% – Promo Code: TCW20
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Download your FREE Confidence Booster Bundle
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!
Connect with Rachel: