Episode 230: Food Freedom: How to Break Free from Toxic Diet Culture with Nicole Hagen
In this episode of The Confident Woman Podcast, join Rachel as she invites guest Nicole Hagen, a Nutrition Coach, Host of The Health, Wellth & Wisdom Podcast, and a New Mom. Together, they delve into open conversations about breaking away from toxic diet culture and embracing a healthier relationship with food.
Nicole, driven by her profound journey of recovering from a long-term eating disorder, has turned her personal experiences into a mission to help women achieve sustainable weight loss and food freedom, all while rejecting feelings of deprivation, shame, or guilt.
Tune in for:
- Nicole’s inspiring story of resilience and transformation.
- Practical advice on how to approach diet and weight loss more healthily and sustainably.
- Encouragement in breaking away from harmful diet stigmas to embrace food freedom.
- … and so much more!
Tune in and get ready to free yourself of toxic diet culture, and live your healthiest and happiest life. Listen now!
Links to Check Out:
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love, AND get a gift with your purchase.
- Be sure to check out the limited-time, Fit From Within: 60 Days to Finding Freedom journal and start creating healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle from the inside out.
- Check out I Am Athletics – a lifestyle and activewear apparel brand for The Confident Woman. Order Today & Save 20% – Promo Code: TCW20
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Download your FREE Confidence Booster Bundle
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!
Connect with Rachel: