Episode 227: Running in Slippers: Unlocking Genuine Connection Through Vulnerability with Angie Hawkins
Join Rachel in this week’s episode of The Confident Woman Podcast as she sits down with Angie Hawkins, author and storyteller of “Running in Slippers.”
Angie’s captivating memoir takes readers through a rollercoaster journey of raw vulnerability as she shares her experiences in the aftermath of a failed relationship and the loss of her father. In this episode, Rachel and Angie dive into the profound message of dropping social masks and embracing vulnerability to unlock genuine connections.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Angie’s personal journey of navigating despair, failed relationships, and loss
- The transformative power of embracing vulnerability for genuine connection in our lives
- How running in slippers became a powerful metaphor for breaking free from limitations and inviting vulnerability into one’s life
- The importance of rejecting social masks and social media facades
- How to cultivate authentic relationships and truly connect with others
Tune in to discover how authenticity and realness can transform your relationships and help you forge connections that go beyond the surface.
Connect with Angie:
Amazon: Running in Slippers Book
Links to Check Out:
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love, AND get a gift with your purchase.
- Be sure to check out the limited-time, Fit From Within: 60 Days to Finding Freedom journal and start creating healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle from the inside out.
- Check out I Am Athletics – a lifestyle and activewear apparel brand for The Confident Woman. Order Today & Save 20% – Promo Code: TCW20
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Download your FREE Confidence Booster Bundle
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!
Connect with Rachel: