E01 – 1: Welcome to The Confident Woman Podcast
In this episode, Rachel Brooks and Erin Klein introduce themselves; they met at an event a couple of years ago and really hit it off. They are both entrepreneurs who work with their spouses, now their relationship is watching one another grow into The Confident Woman. This podcast is about their journeys and travels, they want to own their stories. Rachel has taken a love of fitness and health and transitioned it into writing. She is currently publishing her first book, a fitness memoir. Erin went to a small college in Columbus, Ohio, and changed her major every semester. Erin realized confidence comes from repeating the same steps and building them over time. The two women vow to be their true authentic, transparent, and vulnerable selves in each episode. Future episodes will include topics on confidence, body image, relationships, business, finances, fitness, freedom, and travel. Their number one passion is their entrepreneurial background followed by their love for seeing the world.
Enjoy the show!
- [00:40] How Rachel and Erin met
- [02:15] About Rachel Brooks
- [04:20] About Erin Klein
- [06:55] Being confident enough to make mistakes
- [09:00] Chasing perfection, but it doesn’t exist
Join The Confident Woman Collective – educating, empowering, and equipping women with the tools and resources to create lasting change within so they can create a life and business they love!
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
Erin’s Instagram: @the.erin.klein.show
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
The Confident Woman Collective Instagram: @theconfidentwomancollective
- “We are all looking for people to encourage us to be better versions of ourselves.” -Erin
- “If I am not failing every single day then something is wrong.” -Rachel
- “Authenticity and transparency are my top two values.” -Erin
- “It’s okay to be perfectly imperfect.” -Rachel
— Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/theconfidentwomanpodcast/message