E96 – 96: The Journey to Entrepreneurship. Finding The Right Fit for You.
Tired of your job? Feel like there is no room for growth or expansion? Today, Erin and Rachel take a look at Rachel’s journey to entrepreneurship, finding the right fit for her life, and how you can do the same!
The girls talk about:
- What different careers Rachel had before she entered entrepreneurship
- The stagnation in your career that could be holding you back
- Why asking for help can be key even when it’s difficult to do
- The period of time that really allowed Rachel to grow into entrepreneurship
- Who you need to seek validation from
- Tapping into your skills and talents to find a career you’re passionate about
- The one thing that you will always encounter along the way
- And so much more!
Let’s take a listen!
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “I knew I had to quit because it was really toxic for me. “ – Rachel
- “It was the greatest decision I ever made.” – Rachel
- “You can’t wear 37 hats in a day” – Rachel
- “I value freedom and flexibility more than I do money.” – Rachel