E84 – 84: Temptation Island to Authentic Self with Kate Griffith
Ever wonder what it’s like to watch yourself on a reality TV show? Only to realize that you weren’t even being your authentic self? This happened to today’s guest, Kate Griffith when she was on the Temptation Island.
Kate joins the girls to discuss her time on Temptation Island and how it helped her to transform her life into one of truth and authenticity.
The girls talk more about:
- What led Kate to go on Temptation Island
- The vicious cycle she was in for a long time
- What shadow work is and how it has helped Kate take ownership of who she is
- The false sense of confidence she had after leaving the show
- How Kate processes the negative comments
- The moment when she realized she wasn’t being her authentic self
- How Kate processes and responds to the negative comments
- The one thing that makes you stronger every time
- Kate’s best advice on how to live your best authentic life
- And so much more!
Let’s take a listen!
Links to today’s episode:
Kate’s Instagram: @iamkategriffith
Join The Confident Woman Podcast Facebook Community here!
Grab your FREE Confidence Booster Guide here!
Order your copy of Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love AND Get the Bonus Points to Ponder Journal FREE!
Join The Confident Woman Collective – educating, empowering, and equipping women with the tools and resources to create lasting change within so they can create a life and business they love!
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
Erin’s Instagram: @the.erin.klein.show
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
The Confident Woman Collective Instagram: @theconfidentwomancollective
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!
- “The relationship is just a mirror. The other person is just a mirror for yourself.” – Kate
- “I’m not living my authentic life.” – Kate
- “React less. Love more.” – Kate
- “Send light, send love to those people who might be in a darker place.” – Kate
- “I had to fall on my face a couple of times in life in order to keep getting back up stronger.” – Kate