E82 – 82: Overcoming Fear with Emma Ferrick
Fears can hold you back. They can keep you stuck. But how can you move past them? Today’s guest Emma Ferrick joins Erin and Rachel to talk about how she was able to leave and move on from an abusive relationship, take control of her life and create a business that serves her and her family. She shares how she was able to overcome fear and you can too!
The girls discuss:
- How leaving an abusive relationship led her to take control of her life
- What ultimately led her to creating her own business
- The mindset shift Emma had around her abuse and being a victim
- Why persistence was key to her ultimately succeeding
- How she was able to look at her situation with perspective
- Why going full-time in business during COVID was the best decision for Emma
- The action step you need to take right NOW
- A mental switch you need to make as a business owner
- The worst thing that could happen if your business does not succeed (and it’s not that bad!)
- And so much more!
Let’s take a listen!
Emma’s website: https://www.elfoperations.com
Emma’s Facebook: @ELFOperation
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “I don’t know if I would’ve been intact as much as I could have without her.” – Emma
- “You’re not just thinking of it like an employee, I have to think like 5 steps ahead.” – Emma
- “If I don’t have more time then I’m not going to be able to take on more clients.” – Emma