E78 – 78: Rejection to Redemption: The Road to Self-Love with Kelly Chase
What’s on the other side of fear and rejection? Kelly Chase joins the girls to talk about just that. She shares how you can go from a place of rejection to a place of love and worth. Oh, and she lets Erin and Rachel in on how her experience on the hit Netflix show Love Is Blind!
You’ll hear more about:
- The pivotal moment that began Kelly’s personal development journey
- One important thing she makes time for every single day
- What events led her to mindset and empowerment coaching
- The power you have in sharing your vulnerability
- How you can bring awareness to the emotions your feeling
- Why having support in your life and business is key to success
- Books that have helped transform her life (and can transform yours too!)
- How Love Is Blind has affected Kelly’s life
- Why you need to celebrate everything, including the small things
- And so much more!
Let’s take a listen!
Kelly’s Instagram: @chaselifewithkelly
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- Every single person who asked me what I was eating, no one asked me how much I was eating.” – Kelly
- “I find that time. I make that time.” – Kelly
- “How we do one thing is legit how we do everything.” – Kelly
- “It’s crazy how we tie our value and our self worth to external things.” – Rachel
- “You have to create space for yourself.” – Rachel