E77 – 77: Quick Fix Apps: Are They Right For You?
We’ve all heard of those apps that will let us lose 50 pounds in 21 days. Or that will make us $5000 in 30 days. But should you buy into it? Today, Erin and Rachel are sharing their thoughts on apps like these. They tackle everything from what to do when you see these apps, what happens when you have success from these and so much more!
You’ll hear more about:
- The detrimental side effect these apps can have in the long run
- What quick fixes are built on
- One question you need to ask yourself when deciding if one of these apps is for you
- The underlying reason why these apps want you to buy (and it’s not so you can triumph)
- How these quick fixes prey upon people
- Why jumping on the bandwagon can be toxic to your future
Let’s take a listen!
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “Nothing is a quick fix.” – Rachel
- “So we can trick ourselves into thinking that it’s our fault, not this 21 day program’s fault.” – Erin
- “It’s almost like your giving your success and failure away.” – Erin
- “Now it’s marketed as some fabricated, beautiful object that looks and sounds different than diet, so you’re going to try that one and it’s the same thing.” – Rachel