E76 – 76: Elevate Your Life with Lee Cordell
Want to know how you can elevate and accelerate your life? If so, then this episode is for you. Today, the girls are joined by Lee Cordell who shares the steps you can right NOW to propel your life forward!
You’ll hear more about:
- Two things that are necessary to finding balance in your life
- An interesting mental shift Lee had to make to in order to succeed
- The surprising realization Lee made about her own life (and why you might feel the same way)
- Questions you should be asking yourself at the end of the day
- What “zone of genius” truly means
- How saying yes to the scary things can propel you forward
- What’s really going on when you feel overwhelmed by making a decision
- Why learning how fear shows up for you is important
- How she created a planner without planning to create
- What can help you to keep going forward when imposter syndrome sets in
- The number of times people need to hear your message
- The hardest lesson Lee had to learn
- And so much more!
Let’s take a listen!
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- You can do whatever you want but there’s no guarantee any of it’s going to work.” – Lee
- “You know you just have to lower your standards in places and let things go.” – Lee
- “Nothing is original” – Rachel
- “When you’re in your zone of genius, in order to truly live there, you have to come from a space of being in faith and not being fear based.” – Lee