E73 – 73: How to Build Relationships You Love: Part 1
Do you struggle with building real, authentic relationships with people? Or do ever wonder why friendships or relationships don’t seem to last? If so, then today’s episode is one you won’t want to miss!
In today’s episode, Rachel and Erin are diving into where relationships actually start, the internal work you need to do, and more in the first part of a new 3 part series!
You’ll hear more about:
- What Rachel let go of in her life that allowed her to meet her husband
- How each bad relationship teaches you something about yourself
- The first step you need to take in the process of finding the relationships you desire
- What your relationships really come down too (and it might just surprise you)
- Why it’s ok if your dreams don’t look like other peoples
- The one place women should not seek validation from
- Who you need to be true to at all times
- The pressure others can force on you (and how you can move past it)
- Why social media can be your biggest enemy
- And so much more!
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “Throughout this whole journey, it really is about becoming your best friend.” – Rachel
- “At the time you are going through it, it can suck!” – Erin
- “I had to learn to be my own best damn friend.” – Erin
- “If you don’t value and respect yourself, there is not another human being out here on this Earth that will do that job for you.” – Rachel
- “Ask yourself, who’s clock are you on?” -Rachel