E65 – 65: Reaching Fashionable Success with Brittany Humble
Do you love checking out those cute little boutiques you pass walking down the street? Or do you enjoy getting one of those monthly clothing subscriptions? Even if you are not that into fashion, you are going to learn so much from our guest, Brittany Humble, today!
Brittany is the owner of Be Humble Boutique where she loves to chat with people in store while also helping people from all over have access to her boutique items through her online presence. She is also a wife, mother, author and so much more!
The girls discuss:
- Her entrance into the world of fashion
- Brittany’s best advice on if college is for you
- How mentors may be the best option for you
- The tough choices she has had to make to succeed in life and business
- The common misconception people have around entrepreneurship
- How her book, Project Woman Warrior, can help make you a more fashionable dresser
- What success is truly based on (and it’s not what you think!)
- How gratefulness has gotten her through tough times
- And so much more!
Let’s take a listen!
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “It’s so crazy to me because it’s such a natural thing that I do and so I didn’t realize how many people didn’t know.” -Brittany
- “No matter where you go, that’s what you’re going to do. You’re going to sell yourself and you’re going to market it.” -Brittany
- “I did NOT spend money at all when we were growing our business.” – Brittany
- “If you don’t have a struggle time, you don’t have a life.” -Brittany