E63 – 63: The Right Steps for Setting Yourself Up for Business Success with Hailey Rowe
On today’s episode, Erin and Rachel are joined by Hailey Rowe! Hailey is a business/marketing strategist who helps coaches and service providers work with their ideal clients, hit 6-figures, rock their visibility and overcome time/mindset issues. She is sharing her best tips and tricks for setting yourself up for a successful business!
The girls discuss:
- Hailey’s best tips for beating the overwhelm
- What her signature method is for booking more calls and making more sales
- The THREE things you need to do to make your business sustainable
- Why patience is key in business
- What she wants her clients to be known for (and how you can do the same thing)
- Different ways you can gain social proof if you are new in business
- Hailey’s unique view on sales
- And so much more!
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast