E62 – 62: What Does Competition Mean to You?
Do you think competition is good or bad? Does competition bring you down or inspire you to become a better version of yourself? Join Erin and Rachel today as they chat about competition. They share their thoughts on how you should deal with competition, what to do when the comparison becomes too much and so much more!
The girls discuss:
- The best way to look at competition
- What you should NOT do when looking at someone who is where you want to be
- When is the best time to ask for help?
- The detrimental effect social media can have
- Finding the right people to surround yourself with
- The concept on comparison to inspire (and how you can apply it to your life)
- And so much more!
Let’s take a listen!
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “Compete where you’re at.” – Erin
- “You have to learn to love to lose and suck in competition sometimes because you still get better.” -Erin
- “I can only control what I can control.” -Rachel
- “How do we unite and collab to make a greater impact together?” – Rachel