E61 – 61: Feeling Confident in Your Own Skin with Ashtyn Pharis
Do you cringe at the thought of seeing yourself without clothes on? Do you buy quick gimmicks like detoxes and teas in hopes that you will lose the weight? If so, then today’s episode is for you! On today’s episode, Ashtyn Pharis joins the girls to chat about confidence! Confidence in your own skin. Confidence in relationships. Confidence in life!
The girls chat about:
- How getting started in weight loss or any venture is the hardest part
- The ONE thing that keeps Ashtyn going in business and life
- The crippling fear she experienced when she left her corporate job
- How people can see your potential before you can
- Balancing your feminine and masculine energy
- The importance of picking the right partner
- What sets Ashtyn’s business apart from other fitness businesses
- The mindset required to live happily and confidently
- And so much more!
Let’s take a listen!
Facebook: Ashtyn Pharis
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “The hardest thing to do is start.” – Ashtyn
- “I choose to get uncomfortable every single day and in every single thing that I do because I know there’s more.” – Ashtyn
- “I think being with the wrong person deflates your confidence.” – Ashtyn
- “The more people you help, the more money you make.” – Ashtyn