E60 – 60: Handling Stress the Right Way
How do you handle stress in your life? Do you try to run from it or do you face it head on? On today’s episode Erin and Rachel chat all about how stress can impact your life, the right way to look at stress and the #1 thing you need to remember when stress pops up!
Erin and Rachel share:
- The two factors that can impact how you deal with stress
- Erin and Rachel’s best tips for correcting course
- The main idea you must remember when getting through stressful situations
- One negative thing you may do that will stop your progress
- Recognize the triggers or behaviors that lead you down this path and how to remedy it
- The simple steps you can take to assess the stress
- And so much more!
Let’s take a listen!
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “It’s figuring out ways to get myself to take action and act on what I need to do which is eventually going to lead to the elimination of the stress to begin with.” – Erin
- “When we talk about stress management, just nip it in the bud before it gets out of control.” -Rachel
- “How we react and respond to certain situations will set us up for success or failure.” -Rachel
- “I’m a short spurt focuser.” -Erin