E55 – 55: Thriving Through The Coronavirus
What has life been like for you during these uncertain times? How has the Coronavirus impacted your life? If you are anything like Erin and Rachel then you have been feeling the effects on life due to this virus. Today, the girls share their thoughts on what may be the best course of action on how to not just survive the virus but thrive!
- The most important thing you can do with your feelings
- Understanding what we have control over and what we don’t
- Limiting time on things that may be weighing you down
- Choosing the right perspective to have in this situation
- How times like this can show our true strengths
- Playing your part during the quarantine
- And so much more!
Let’s take a listen!
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “You only have control over how you react and what you do and how you respond.” – Erin
- “That’s why it’s so important that we just feel.” -Rachel
- “Life’s going with or without us.” -Erin
- “All these struggles reveal our strengths.” -Rachel