E54 – 54: Should You Turn Your Passion Into A Business?
Does a hobby always need to turn into profitable business or can you do something for pure joy alone? Join Erin and Rachel today as they tackle this hot topic. They share their ideas on when is the right time to turn a hobby or passion into business, when to leave it as a hobby and how to know the difference!
The girls also discuss:
- What does NOT need to be the reason of what you do
- The one tool you need to use in life and business
- What stepping back can allow you to see
- The simple question you always need to ask yourself
- How passion does not always equal profit
- The surprising emotion you can start to feel after going from hobby to business
- And so much more!
Let’s take a listen!
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “You can’t alter what you love to do simply for money.” -Erin
- “Where for me it’s’ about sharing something that has really changed my life.” – Rachel
- – We’re going to outgrow our old selves and therefore our businesses should evolve as we evolve personally.” -Rachel
- “What you’re passionate about doesn’t necessarily mean you’re good at.” -Erin