E50 – 50: Is A Network Marketing Company For You?
On today’s episode, Erin and Rachel are diving into the world of networking marketing!
Erin kicks it off by sharing how she has been in network marketing for over 13 years and her experiences being a part of the company. Rachel has never been a part of one but talks about her experiences being on the receiving end of network marketing pitches and what she initially thought all of these companies actually were.
The girls also discuss how a person should genuinely and truly love the product or offer they are soliciting to others. Erin and Rachel believe that when you truly care about what you’re offering, you don’t come off as spammy or that you are just trying to make money. You genuinely want to let everyone know about it because you believe in it that much.
Finally, Rachel and Erin tackle the best approach to recruiting people for your team and for selling your product. And that if you believe you are going to make money overnight from network marketing then you are probably in for a rude awakening!
You’ll also hear about:
- Know, like, and trust factor
- Erin’s love/hate relationship with network marketing
- Rachel’s take on the messages she receives
- How that anyone can join is the best and worst thing
- How spamming people does not help your business
- The girls’ pet peeves about MLMs
Let’s take a listen!
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “Build that relationship.” -Rachel
- “Don’t lie to people.” -Erin
- “If you’re just hardcore, all-out recruiting people, you end up being in a very low paying sales job.” – Erin
- “Don’t be needy or weird because I will never buy from you now.” -Erin
- “Clearly you, as the sender, have no interest in hearing what I have to say unless it’s sign me up!”