E49 – 49: Getting Stripped Down with Kristin Gibson
In this episode, Erin and Rachel chat with special guest, Kristin Gibson. Kristin, owner of 614 Boudoir, empowers women of all ages, shapes, sizes, and backgrounds through beautiful modern boudoir photography. She is also passionate about women’s confidence and sexual positivity.
Kristin fills the girls in on everything that goes on behind the scenes of a boudoir shoot. She shares her thoughts on everything from how to make the client feel comfortable and confident to the difference posing and positioning can make.
Erin and Rachel also talk with Kristin about the role insecurities can play in a boudoir photoshoot and our everyday life. She shares her thoughts on how boudoir photos can allow the client to see themselves through other people’s eyes.
Lastly, they discuss how society, beauty brands, and even influencers are actually here to make women NOT feel comfortable or confident in their bodies. If every woman had complete confidence in herself then there would be no reason for these individuals and companies.
Here are some other highlights:
- Kristin’s introduction to photography and boudoir shoots
- How Erin’s underwear made her cry
- Rachel’s first boudoir shoot and what she’s learned since then
- The power of sizing and labels
- The biggest struggle most people have when they receive a compliment
- The advice Kristin would give to a woman on the fence about getting a boudoir shoot done
Let’s take a listen!
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “Your health is more important than what you see in the mirror.” – Kristin
- “I think it’s really hard for us to hear and believe compliments.” -Kristin
- “Just rock it. Look good in it.” – Erin
- “It doesn’t matter what you look like on the outside. It’s what you feel on the inside. -Rachel
— Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/theconfidentwomanpodcast/message