E47 – 47: The Best Investment For Your Business
In this new episode Erin and Rachel break down what they believe is the single best investment for your business. They discuss how investing in coaching, education and more are all powerful tools when starting a business, but that they are not the most important thing.
The girls believe the most important thing you can invest in is yourself. They share why having the right mindset and changing your blueprint are necessary for a successful business. They also agree that there isn’t a secret sauce when it comes to success. And that it’s important to model after others, but to put your own unique stamp on your business.
Lastly, they share how outsourcing in your business can be the best decision. It can allow you to stay in your zone of genius and will, in turn, make your business even more successful.
Here are other takeaways:
- How one book changed Erin’s way of thinking and up-leveled her life and business
- Rewiring of your blueprint for growth
- Make sure a potential coach is a good match
- Finding your skillset and using them to create success
Book: The Millionaire Mind, by T. Harv Eker
Let’s take a listen!
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “Do what you do best and outsource the rest.” -Rachel
- “You have to outgrow where you’re at.” – Rachel
- “Sometimes as you grow, you outgrow your coach.” -Erin
- “You are the machine behind your business.” -Rachel