E43 – 43: Pushing Past Anxiety With Tiffany Rea
Have you or someone you know ever struggled with anxiety? Do you have techniques to get through the anxiety? Or do you let it consume you? If any of this sounds familiar, then this episode is for you!
On this episode, Tiffany Rea joins Erin and Rachel to chat all about anxiety. She shares how anxiety has affected her life, her first anxiety attack and the tips and tricks she uses to get past the anxiety.
Tiffany also discusses how anxiety starts with a thought and emotions are then attached to it. She says acknowledging the thoughts that start it can be very powerful in moving past the moment of anxiety instead of letting it consume you.
Erin, Rachel and Tiffany agree that self awareness and mind/body connection are necessary in getting past anxiety. They also share the belief that the opinion of others shouldn’t affect you and don’t take their feelings personal. You are the only person you need to please and seek praise from.
Here are some other takeaways:
- When to seek help
- Is anxiety always bad
- Water vs. weeds analogy
- Who can be an anxiety trigger and how to cope
- Tips and tricks on getting through anxiety (panic) attack
- How Tiffany got into anxiety coaching
- The mind is a muscle to be exercised and trained
Let’s take a listen!
Tiffany’s Instagram: tiffanymichelleinc
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “It’s almost like a slippery slope or snowball effect” -Erin
- “You are not being a confident woman if you are considering other people’s opinions.” -Tiffany
- “Identify it, recognize what it is and manage it.” -Rachel
- “Whatever thought or emotion we are attaching to the anxiety or the thought itself is really going to dictate which outcome you’re going to have with it.” -Tiffany
- “Anxiety is a thought.” -Tiffany
- “It’s what your feeding the thought.” -Rachel