E30 – 30: Is Balance Possible When Life Changes?
Erin has big news to share in this week’s episode!
This week’s episode starts off with a bang. Erin announces that she is pregnant with her first child! This leads the girls to talk about how having a child or any big event can be life-changing. Erin talks about how she still wants to do what she wants after the baby is born, but knows that things can change once the little one is here. And how if you really want something, you will find a way to make it work.
The girls then get onto the topic of work/life balance and if it is possible. Erin thinks that balance may not be possible, but that integration of work and life may be the best solution. Integration may allow her to bring her family into her work life and make them work together.
Finally, Rachel and Erin bring up how to switch off from work mode and into family/life mode. They talk about different ways to find things you enjoy and to decompress. And that it is necessary to fill up our cups in order to succeed in life and business.
If you can relate to trying to find balance in your life then this episode is for you!
Let’s take a listen!
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “Just because things change or pop up, you still do the things you want to do.” -Erin
- “You can still do the things you want to do and follow your passions and have a family at the same time.” -Erin
- “Cut the fat of the things you don’t need to be doing.” -Erin
- “When do you shut off to move onto the next thing?” – Rachel
- “Do something that energizes you.” – Erin