E253: Embracing Radical Reinvention: A Journey to Discovering Your Best Self with Renee Warren
In this episode, I sit down with Renee Warren, an acclaimed entrepreneur, author, and founder of We Wild Women.
Renee shares her inspiring journey of balancing family life and her business, dealing with burnout, and eventually rediscovering her passion.
Join us as we dive deep into:
- Balancing family life and running a business
- Dealing with burnout and working through it
- The importance of women’s empowerment and self-belief
- Adopting change and personal development for self-growth
- Being a ‘vessel’ from which things pass
- Motivation and advice for female entrepreneurs
- Developing good habits, setting boundaries, and breaking negative patterns
- Building an identity separate from our work
- The role of cheerleaders in one’s personal and professional journey
If you’re looking for inspiration and advice on how to balance your personal and professional life, this episode is a must-listen.