E247: Finding Your People: The Power of Connection, Belonging and Authentic Relationships
In this episode, Rachel discusses the importance of surrounding yourself with loving and supportive people and creating a sense of belonging. Throughout the episode, Rachel shares her personal experiences and insights she’s gathered from talking to women in different life situations.
Here are a few key talking points:
- The Importance of Surrounding Yourself with Supportive People
- Personal Experiences and Community Feedback
- Creating Loving and Supportive Relationships
- The Struggle of Fitting In
- The Power of Connection and Belonging
- The Journey of Self-Discovery
- The Impact of Authentic Relationships
Tune in to learn more about understanding who you are, growing as a person, and finding those who share your values. If you’re looking for a place where you can truly belong and connect with other women who have similar goals, we welcome you to join The Confident Woman Collective. Here, you can find the support you need to become the best version of yourself.
Links to Check Out:
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love, AND get a gift with your purchase.
- Be sure to check out the limited-time Fit From Within: 60 Days to Finding Freedom journal and start creating healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle from the inside out.
- Check out our newest obsession, I Am Athletics – a lifestyle and activewear apparel brand for The Confident Woman. Order Today & Save 20% – Promo Code: TCW20
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Download your FREE Confidence Booster Guide
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!
- Free Resource Hub – get the good here!
Connect with Rachel: