E226 – Reinventing Your Life and Leadership from the Inside Out with Tracy Crossley
Join Rachel in this inspiring episode of The Confident Woman Podcast as she engages in a meaningful conversation with Tracy Crossley, an innovator in coaching, counseling, and mentorship. Tracy has developed a transformative method for creating real change, even in the midst of challenging circumstances. With her unique blend of business acumen, psychology, emotional intelligence, and intuitive abilities, Tracy is revolutionizing the way women leaders live and lead. Discover how Tracy empowers women to reinvent themselves from the inside out, creating a powerful and authentic approach to life and leadership.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Tracy’s diverse background in business, marketing, psychology, ontological coaching, emotional intelligence, and intuitive abilities
- Transformative methods for personal and leadership development
- How to reinvent how you live and lead, unleashing your true potential Insights on building the perfect leader for the present and the future
… and so much more!
Tune in now to learn how you can reinvent your life and leadership from the inside out, becoming the confident and authentic leader you’re meant to be.
Connect with Tracy Crossley:
Go to iamrachelbrooks.com/organifi and use Code: TCW20 to save 20% on your entire order!
Links to Check Out:
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love, AND get a gift with your purchase.
- Be sure to check out the limited-time, Fit From Within: 60 Days to Finding Freedom journal and start creating healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle from the inside out.
- Check out our newest obsession, I Am Athletics – a lifestyle and activewear apparel brand for The Confident Woman. Order Today & Save 20% – Promo Code: TCW20
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Download your FREE Confidence Booster Guide
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!
- Free Resource Hub – get the good here!
Connect with Rachel: