E219 – Finding Balance: Embracing the Art of Slowing Down to Prevent Burnout
Are you constantly running from one task to another without a break? Do you feel like there’s never enough time in the day to get everything done? In today’s episode, Rachel continues the conversation about how easy it is to fall into the trap of busyness and feel like we need to be constantly productive, but the truth is, it can lead to burnout and exhaustion.In this episode, we’ll explore:
- the benefits of slowing down
- adding margins and buffers to your life to prevent burnout
- improve your overall well-being
- … and so much more!
Tune in to listen and learn more ways to take care of yourself, prevent burnout and improve your overall well-being. So, take a deep breath, and give yourself permission to slow down and enjoy the present moment. You’ll be amazed at the positive impact it can have on your life.
Resources: Thank you to our Sponsor, Organifi!!
Go to iamrachelbrooks.com/organifi and use Code: TCW20 to save 20% on your entire order!
Links to Check Out:
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love, AND get a gift with your purchase.
- Be sure to check out the limited-time, Fit From Within: 60 Days to Finding Freedom journal and start creating healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle from the inside out.
- Check out our newest obsession, I Am Athletics – a lifestyle and activewear apparel brand for The Confident Woman. Order Today & Save 20% – Promo Code: TCW20
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Download your FREE Confidence Booster Guide
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!
- Free Resource Hub – get the good here!
Connect with Rachel: