E218 – Addicted to the Climb: Faith and Courage to Climb Higher with Kelley Tyan
This week’s episode of The Confident Woman Podcast features Kelley Tyan, a faith-based entrepreneur, coach, speaker, author, and top 1% podcaster. In this inspiring conversation, Rachel and Kelley discuss the power of faith in entrepreneurship and how it can help women overcome fear and continue to climb higher in life, one step at a time.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Kelley’s personal journey to faith-based entrepreneurship
- The importance of building a strong foundation in faith
- Breaking through fear and overcoming obstacles in business
- How to stay motivated and committed to your climb
- Tips for building a successful business with faith-based principles
- The impact of Kelley’s book and podcast, “Addicted to the Climb”
Whether you’re an aspiring entrepreneur or looking for inspiration to keep climbing higher in life, this episode is a must-listen. Don’t miss this empowering conversation with Kelley Tyan and Rachel on The Confident Woman Podcast. Tune in now!
Connect with Kelley Tyan:
Check out Kelley’s Book Addicted To The Climb: Faith-Fueled Stories of Hope, Courage, and Strength To Keep on Climbing
Go to iamrachelbrooks.com/organifi and use Code: TCW20 to save 20% on your entire order!
Links to Check Out:
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love, AND get a gift with your purchase.
- Be sure to check out the limited-time, Fit From Within: 60 Days to Finding Freedom journal and start creating healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle from the inside out.
- Check out our newest obsession, I Am Athletics – a lifestyle and activewear apparel brand for The Confident Woman. Order Today & Save 20% – Promo Code: TCW20
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Download your FREE Confidence Booster Guide
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!
- Free Resource Hub – get the good here!
Connect with Rachel: