E217 – Why Being Busy Isn’t Always a Good Thing
In today’s episode, Rachel talks about the culture of busyness and why being busy isn’t always a good thing. From the constant pressure to be productive to the toll it takes on our physical and mental health, we discuss the cost of busyness and why it’s important to start valuing rest and relaxation.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How busyness can be detrimental to our physical and mental health
- The importance of reevaluating our priorities and focusing on what truly matters
- Strategies for overcoming constant busyness
- … and more!
Tune in to listen and learn more ways to avoid the pitfalls of busyness and how to make the most of your day (and life).
Thank you to our Sponsor, Organifi!!
Go to iamrachelbrooks.com/organifi and use Code: TCW20 to save 20% on your entire order!
Links to Check Out:
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love, AND get a gift with your purchase.
- Be sure to check out the limited-time, Fit From Within: 60 Days to Finding Freedom journal and start creating healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle from the inside out.
- Check out our newest obsession, I Am Athletics – a lifestyle and activewear apparel brand for The Confident Woman. Order Today & Save 20% – Promo Code: TCW20
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Download your FREE Confidence Booster Guide
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!
- Free Resource Hub – get the good here!
Connect with Rachel: