E215 – How to Overcome Procrastination and Boost Your Productivity
In today’s episode, Rachel discusses the infamous time and energy suck – procrastination!
Procrastination. – whether it’s putting off a project until the last minute or delaying starting a new habit, you’ll want to tune in to learn how, with the right strategies and mindset, you can overcome procrastination and boost your productivity.
Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Break down big tasks into smaller ones
- Set deadlines
- Eliminate distractions
- Create a schedule
- Practice self-compassion
Managing and overcoming procrastination is a process and won’t happen overnight, but with continued practice, you can improve your productivity and reach your goals.
Thank you to our Sponsor, Organifi!!
Go to iamrachelbrooks.com/organifi and use Code: TCW20 to save 20% on your entire order!
Links to Check Out:
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love, AND get a gift with your purchase.
- Be sure to check out the limited-time, Fit From Within: 60 Days to Finding Freedom journal and start creating healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle from the inside out.
- Check out our newest obsession, I Am Athletics – a lifestyle and activewear apparel brand for The Confident Woman. Order Today & Save 20% – Promo Code: TCW20
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Download your FREE Confidence Booster Guide
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!
- Free Resource Hub – get the good here!
Connect with Rachel: