E214 – The Importance of Self-Care Practices: A Conversation with Amber Lilyestrom
On this week’s episode, Rachel talks to Amber Lilyestrom about the importance of self-care practices and wellness. Amber Lilyestrom is a business mentor, sales & branding expert, author, and keynote speaker. Her work has been featured by Forbes, Entrepreneur, MindValley, and Working Mother Magazine. She is the host of The Amber Lilyestrom Show podcast, which has reached over half a million listeners worldwide, and she is the author of books Master Your Money Mind, Quantum Wealth and Paddle Home.
In this episode, we dive into:
- A personal journey to self-care
- Identifying energy-draining activities
- Tips for prioritizing self-care
- Practical exercises for enhancing self-care practices- The benefits of mindfulness and meditation
- Connecting with nature
- Setting boundaries in personal and professional life
Don’t miss this inspiring conversation with two powerful women who are dedicated to helping others become their best selves.
Join the conversation inside The Confident Woman Community as we discover how to create a life filled with confidence, joy, and fulfillment.
Be sure to check out the links and resources below. ↓
Connect with Amber Lilyestrom:
Resources: Thank you to our Sponsor, Organifi!!
Go to iamrachelbrooks.com/organifi and use Code: TCW20 to save 20% on your entire order!
Links to Check Out:
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love, AND get a gift with your purchase.
- Be sure to check out the limited-time, Fit From Within: 60 Days to Finding Freedom journal and start creating healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle from the inside out.
- Check out our newest obsession, I Am Athletics – a lifestyle and activewear apparel brand for The Confident Woman. Order Today & Save 20% – Promo Code: TCW20
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Download your FREE Confidence Booster Guide
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!
- Free Resource Hub – get the good here!
Connect with Rachel: