E213 – The Power of Rest: Why We Need to Prioritize It in Our Busy Lives
In today’s episode, Rachel shares something that is talked about often but doesn’t think is done enough: rest!
We talk about rest; we know we need it, but why do we not actually do it? Despite knowing the importance of rest, we’re driven by productivity and celebrated for the success and achievements it brings, while resting may be considered lazy. The notion of always being “on” will eventually lead to burnout and mental exhaustion.
Listen in as Rachel shares the benefits of incorporating rest into our daily routines and offers the following tips:
- Take breaks throughout the day
- Prioritize sleep
- Schedule downtime
- Practice mindfulness
- Connect with nature
By prioritizing rest, we can improve our overall well-being and increase productivity in the long run. Tune in to learn more about how to give yourself permission to rest and recharge.
Be sure to check out the links and resources below. ↓
Resources: Thank you to our Sponsor, Organifi!!
Go to iamrachelbrooks.com/organifi and use Code: TCW20 to save 20% on your entire order!
Links to Check Out:
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love, AND get a gift with your purchase.
- Be sure to check out the limited-time, Fit From Within: 60 Days to Finding Freedom journal and start creating healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle from the inside out.
- Check out our newest obsession, I Am Athletics – a lifestyle and activewear apparel brand for The Confident Woman. Order Today & Save 20% – Promo Code: TCW20
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Download your FREE Confidence Booster Guide
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!
- Free Resource Hub – get the good here!
Connect with Rachel: