E187 – Creating a Sustainable Health and Fitness Routine with Monika A. Mazur
If you’re a woman, chances are, at some point you’ve struggled with body confidence. Perhaps you tried out various “diets” and fitness regimens in an effort to maintain a certain figure…but it never left you feeling happy or fulfilled. That’s because your MENTAL fitness and inner confidence is just as, if not, more important! Join in today to hear how Rachel and Monika’s journeys as fitness competitors and having the “ideal bodies” actually left them feeling worse, how they turned things around to create sustainable health and fitness and how you can do the same!
Monika A Mazur came to the US as a student from Poland. She’s a former fitness competitor, a boutique fitness studio owner. And finally, the founder of BBM, an online fitness and life coaching platform, as well as a podcaster. Over the last 14 years, she’s assisted hundreds of high achievers in mastering their mindset and fitness so that their life performance increased with ease.
- What it looked for Monika diving head first into living in a new country and learning a new language
- How Monika got into the fitness industry when female fitness trainers were still few and far between
- The truth behind the curtain of fitness competitions
- Why Monika decided to stop competing and be a more healthy role model for her clients
- The importance of having the right mindset around competitions and health/fitness
- What to do if all your friends just want to drink and party on the weekend but you want to live a healthier lifestyle
- And more!
Connect with Monika:
Thank you to our Sponsor, Organifi!! Go to iamrachelbrooks.com/organifi and use Code: TCW20 to save 20% on your entire order!
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love AND get a FREE gift with your purchase
- Be sure to check out the limited-time, Fit From Within: 60 Days to Finding Freedom journal and start creating healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle from the inside out.
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Download your FREE Confidence Booster Guide
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!
Connect with Rachel: