E186 – Embracing the Uncomfortable with Lauren Masidonski
Do you have that inkling of a feeling inside that you’re meant to make a big impact in this life? That you’re meant for much more than a mediocre life? But as soon as you think that thought…another thought comes in saying, “Not ME. I don’t have what it takes to do THAT.” Lauren Masidonski, a Certified Life Coach, joins us to tell us her story of divorce and self-discovery and how embracing the uncomfortable can help you grow into your best self.
- Immediate steps Lauren took after her divorce to start on her personal growth path
- What motivated her to grow into a stronger, more confident version of herself
- Lauren’s struggles with people pleasing, setting boundaries, and lack of self-worth
- Steps Lauren took to overcome those struggles and who she became in the process
- How to change your mindset to be able to do the uncomfortable things
- The importance of actually celebrating your wins
- And more!
Connect with Lauren:
- Thank you to our Sponsor, Organifi!! Go to iamrachelbrooks.com/organifi and use Code: TCW20 to save 20% on your entire order!
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love AND get a FREE gift with your purchase
- Be sure to check out the limited-time, Fit From Within: 60 Days to Finding Freedom journal and start creating healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle from the inside out.
- Check out our newest obsession, I Am Athletics – a lifestyle and activewear apparel brand for The Confident Woman. Order Today & Save 20% – Promo Code: TCW20
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Download your FREE Confidence Booster Guide
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!
Connect with Rachel: