E183 – Navigating Tough Times with Confidence
We’ve all had a rough past couple of years, and for many of us, our health and wellbeing took a backseat to our careers, businesses and relationships. When navigating rough waters, it’s important to always come back to the Fit From Within Four Foundational Pillars and to the core of who you really are.
In this solo episode, Rachel discusses:
- What are the Four Foundational Pillars, and how to use them to stay in alignment
- The more you try to control, the less control you have
- How to care for yourself in times of instability
- Signs you’re headed for burnout
- Questions to ask yourself to re-assess if you’re in alignment with your values
- The importance of community in unstable times
- And so much more!
The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel van der Kolk M.D.
Thank you to our Sponsor, Organifi!! Go to iamrachelbrooks.com/organifi and use Code: TCW20 to save 20% on your entire order!
Links to Check Out:
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love AND get a FREE gift with your purchase
- Be sure to check out the limited-time, Fit From Within: 60 Days to Finding Freedom journal and start creating healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle from the inside out.
- Check out our newest obsession, I Am Athletics – a lifestyle and activewear apparel brand for The Confident Woman. Order Today & Save 20% – Promo Code: TCW20
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Download your FREE Confidence Booster Guide
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!
Connect with Rachel: