E180 – Why Self Sabotaging is a Good Thing with Heather Chauvin
Be honest, are you always getting in your own way of achieving what you say you want to? Do you feel like you’re living out of alignment, unsure where you should focus your time and energy, and self-sabotaging right when things start to get good? Heather Chauvin is a Leadership Coach who helps successful women courageously and authentically live, work, and parent on their own terms.
Heather and Rachel discuss:
- How a stage 4 cancer diagnosis revealed to Heather that she was literally “dying to be a good mother.”
- Why you’re not getting to the goals you say you want to achieve
- How to get better at diving into the unknown and taking risks
- Moving past the mindset of “I can’t afford it.”
- Loosening the grip on your need to control everything
- Why self-sabotaging is a good thing
- Ditching the need to show up a certain way on social media
- And more!
Connect with Heather:
Podcast: Emotionally Uncomfortable
Book: Dying to Be a Good Mother
Thank you to our Sponsor, Organifi!! Go to iamrachelbrooks.com/organifi and use Code: TCW20 to save 20% on your entire order!
Links You May Want to Check Out:
- Subscribe to The Confident Woman Podcast – automatically receive new episodes!
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love, AND get a FREE gift with your purchase
- Be sure to check out the limited-time, Fit From Within: 60 Days to Finding Freedom journal and start creating healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle from the inside out.
- Check out our newest obsession, I Am Athletics – a lifestyle and activewear apparel brand for The Confident Woman. Order Today & Save 20% – Promo Code: TCW20
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Download your FREE Confidence Booster Guide
- Leave me a Voicemail, Suggestion, or Review – HERE!
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!