E179 – Getting Back To Your True Self with Kamini Wood
Have you struggled with finding your way back to your true self, especially as a people pleaser, overachiever, or perfectionist? Kamini Wood is a Certified Life Coach who is all about helping others heal their relationship with themselves so they can shine, and she shares how you can do the same!
Kamini and Rachel talk about:
- Kamini’s two awakening moments led her to totally transform her life
- How to navigate your identity shift when others aren’t used to the “new you”
- A powerful mindset shift for people pleasers struggling to hold boundaries
- How Kamini helps people get crystal clear on who they truly are
- The importance of a gratitude practice when struggling with your inner critic
- How you can grow self-compassion
- How to strengthen your boundaries and manage relationships
- And more!
Connect with Kamini:
Links You May Want to Check Out:
- Subscribe to The Confident Woman Podcast – automatically receive new episodes!
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love AND get a FREE gift with your purchase
- Be sure to check out the limited-time, Fit From Within: 60 Days to Finding Freedom journal and start creating healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle from the inside out.
- Check out our newest obsession, I Am Athletics – a lifestyle and activewear apparel brand for The Confident Woman. Order Today & Save 20% – Promo Code: TCW20
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Download your FREE Confidence Booster Guide
- Leave me a Voicemail, Suggestion, or Review – HERE!
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!
Connect With Us:
The Confident Woman Podcast