E177 – Can You Rock a Paper Bag? with Fashion Designer Braisha Owens
Braisha Owens is an endorser of individuality and a lover of confidence, designer of the luxury denim brand Kissed By BO, and fashion stylist. Braisha set out to instill those principles in every acquaintance by specializing in exclusive handcrafted wear. Braisha’s first stop was Chicago, Illinois, where she received training as an assistant stylist. She returned home to Akron, Ohio, in 2016, with inspiration for her fashion wellness brand, the Paper Bag Chronicles. The Paper Bag Chronicles takes her vision of confidence and all it has a step further by posing the question, “Can you rock a paper bag?” The model represents the idea that everyone should understand confidence to the point that it shines through any outfit, even if it were a paper bag.
Today we discuss:
- Braisha’s story of how she got into fashion design
- Being raised by a long line of confident women
- How she struggled with her weight and found strength in her faith
- The inspiration behind the Paper Bag Chronicles
- Advice she’d give to someone struggling with confidence
- Exciting things happening within her business
- What it means to be a confident woman
- And more!
Connect with Braisha:
Can You Rock a Paper Bag Podcast
Paper Bag Chronicles Instagram
Links You May Want to Check Out:
- Subscribe to The Confident Woman Podcast – automatically receive new episodes!
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love, AND get a FREE gift with your purchase
- Check out our newest obsession, I Am Athletics – a lifestyle and activewear apparel brand for The Confident Woman. Order Today & Save 20% – Promo Code: TCW20
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Leave me a Voicemail, Suggestion, or Review – HERE!
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!
Connect With Us:
The Confident Woman Podcast