E176 – Uncovering Your Transformation Story with Janelle Lynnae
Janelle Lynnae was trying to think of her “fitness transformation” story to post on her social media account as a budding online personal trainer when she realized..she didn’t have one, and that’s not where her TRUE transformation was.
When she dug deeper, she wrote her real story, bawling over a pen and paper for the first time ever. She’d never admitted to anyone, or even herself really, that she’d been suicidal for years and had overcome the limiting beliefs that led her to those dark thoughts.
Janelle shares her heart-wrenching, super relatable story with us, and we talk about how we all can dig to find our true transformation stories and overcome our limiting beliefs, so we can step into the most confident woman we’re meant to be.
- Janelle’s personal transformation story from suicidal to thriving
- How Janelle maintained calm and composure while having technical issues during a presentation with her biggest corporate client
- Breathwork practices for calming the fight or flight response
- How Janelle helps her clients uncover their limiting beliefs and rewire their brains for confidence
- Becoming aware of how we numb ourselves out to avoid dark thoughts
- You don’t have to find ONE purpose and it’s always evolving
Links from Today’s Episode:
- Get Janelle’s Book
- Follow Janelle on Tik Tok
- Resources mentioned: You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay and Janelle’s free eBook
Links You May Want to Check Out:
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love AND get a FREE gift with your purchase
- Be sure to check out the limited-time, Fit From Within: 60 Days to Finding Freedom journal and start creating healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle from the inside out.
- Check out our newest obsession, I Am Athletics – a lifestyle and activewear apparel brand for The Confident Woman. Order Today & Save 20% – Promo Code: TCW20
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!