E175 – Fit for Life: Confidence for Your Body and Mind with Angelica Ventrice
Angelica Ventrice is a high-performance mentor and health coach to female entrepreneurs and executives who desire to level up their health and wealth. She has been featured in Entrepreneur, Authority Magazine, and My Fitness Pal.
She is obsessed with guiding driven women to shift their mindset and bank accounts while shedding those unwanted pounds along the way, without ridiculous fad diets or crazy restrictions! To this date, she has helped over 700 women to transform their bodies and minds while finding a true alignment in their personal and professional lives.
Today, we talk about:
- Angelica’s own childhood struggle with her weight and her transformation working with a health coach
- Quitting her comfortable sales job, and moving cross country to pursue her passion in health and fitness
- How her philosophy stands out from others (hint: it’s not just about the physical!)
- Attracting more abundance into your live
- How she manifested her dream cottage in Maui
- Why you should remove the word “hustle” from your vocabulary
- And more!
Links from Today’s Episode:
Links You May Want to Check Out:
- Subscribe to The Confident Woman Podcast – automatically receive new episodes!
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love AND get a FREE gift with your purchase
- Be sure to check out the limited-time, Fit From Within: 60 Days to Finding Freedom journal and start creating healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle from the inside out.
- Check out our newest obsession, I Am Athletics – a lifestyle and activewear apparel brand for The Confident Woman. Order Today & Save 20% – Promo Code: TCW20
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Download your FREE Confidence Booster Guide
- Leave me a Voicemail, Suggestion, or Review – HERE!
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!
Connect With Me on Your Favorite Social Platform: