E174 – A New Way to Shop for the Perfect Pair of Jeans with JoAnna Hartzmark
Are you tired of the impossible quest to find jeans that fit? Sick of the size charts and how every brand has a different way of sizing? JoAnna Hartzmark, Founder of Revelle, understands all too well the struggle for women to find jeans that actually fit their unique body shape. That’s why, with her background in tech and start-ups, JoAnna decided to found her own start-up called Revelle, with the mission to make women feel beautiful in their bodies every day by helping them find clothes that actually fit, NOT by making them shop more.
- Why JoAnna started Revelle
- How size charts harm our mental health and body image
- The STRUGGLE of finding jeans that actually fit
- Helping women find pants that fit without all the dressing room drama (FOR FREE!)
- How JoAnna plans to expand Revelle
- And so much more!
Links from today’s episode:
Follow JoAnna on Instagram: @joannahartzmark
Revelle website: https://revellenation.com/
Links You May Want to Check Out:
- Subscribe to The Confident Woman Podcast – automatically receive new episodes!
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love AND get a FREE gift with your purchase
- Be sure to check out the limited-time, Fit From Within: 60 Days to Finding Freedom journal and start creating healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle from the inside out.
- Check out our newest obsession, I Am Athletics – a lifestyle and activewear apparel brand for The Confident Woman. Order Today & Save 20% – Promo Code: TCW20
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Download your FREE Confidence Booster Guide
- Leave me a Voicemail, Suggestion, or Review – HERE!
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!
Connect With Me on Your Favorite Social Platform:
- “There are millions of brands out there. There are so many options yet, for some reason, it’s so hard to find one that really fits us and makes us feel great.”
- “Our bodies aren’t meant to conform to these crazy linear lines or society standards of beauty, these clothes should be fitting us.”