E167 – 167: How to Thrive in Health and Life After 40 with Linda Stephens
Linda Stephens is helping midlife women exude confidence, and feel sexy in their skin again while living authentically. She doesn’t just put you through an unsustainable diet that’s going to “change your life in 8 weeks”- rather, she helps you optimize your lifestyle and eating habits so you can still enjoy life and have fun while also feeling your absolute best.
In this episode we talk about:
- How Linda went from professional bodybuilding to coaching midlife women
- Why it suddenly becomes harder to lose weight as you age
- How Linda coaches her clients to change their lifestyles rather than going on restrictive diets
- Reframing nutrition as part of self-care
- Why it’s so important to be proactive rather than reactive and invest in your health now
- Example of how to prioritize your health when you’re “too busy”
- Why quick fixes like juice cleanses, detoxes, and restrictive diets don’t work
- Why strength training is so important- yes, even for women!
Links from Today’s Episode:
Learn more about Linda Stephen
Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!
Links You May Want to Check Out:
- Subscribe to The Confident Woman Podcast – automatically receive new episodes!
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love AND get a FREE gift with purchase
- Join Fit From Within and start creating healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle from the inside out
- Check out our newest obsession I Am Athletics – an activewear lifestyle apparel brand for The Confident Woman
- Check out why we love the nutrition, balance & routine Organifi Supplements provides – Order Today & Save 20% – Promo Code: TCW20
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Download your FREE Confidence Booster Guide
- Leave Us a Voicemail, Suggestion, or Review – HERE!
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!
Connect With Us on Your Favorite Social Platform:
The Confident Woman Podcast