E163 – 163: Living a Peaceful and Stress-Free Life with Roberta Whitney Hughes
What if all you had to do to live a peaceful and stress-free life, was learn how to better take care of yourself? Would you do it? In this episode of The Confident Woman Podcast, Rachel chats with Roberta Whitney Hughes, the founder and lead instructor at PeaceFull Living, a boutique pilates, mediation, and yoga studio that helps people find a way to filter out the pressures and stressors of life from the comfort of your own home.
Rachel and Roberta talk more about:
- Being brave enough to start, even when it isn’t perfect
- How relatable our imperfections really are
- The magic that happens when you set your intentions for the day and celebrate your successes at night
- How to be thorough about your self-care
- How self-care improves your self-love
- What happens when we are overwhelmed by other people’s self-care routines and how to develop one that works for you
- Why it can be intimidating to start new practices, such as meditation, and how to overcome it
- And so much more!
The code CONFIDENT30 will get you 30% off any offering at www.peacefullliving.com!
Grab Our Resources:
Join The Confident Woman Podcast Facebook Community here!
Grab your FREE Confidence Booster Guide here!
Order your copy of Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love AND Get the Bonus Points to Ponder Journal FREE!
Roberta’s Website: https://www.peacefullliving.com/
Roberta’s Instagram: @roberta_peacfullliving
Roberta’s Facebook: PeaceFull Living
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
Erin’s Instagram: @the.erin.klein.show
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
The Confident Woman Collective Instagram: @theconfidentwomancollective
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!