E158 – 158: How to Use Your Monthly Cycle to Your Advantage: Cycle Syncing with Megan Rempel
Feel like you keep getting caught in a vicious cycle of being a productive rock star to feeling like a failure and wondering why you can’t stick to a weekly routine or schedule? You’re not alone. So many women struggle with staying disciplined and accomplishing all the things throughout the month. But it’s because of our regularly changing hormones, not because we aren’t rock stars (because we are!) Rachel and Erin talk with registered nurse and health coach, Megan Rempel, about how the different phases of a woman’s cycle affect how we think and feel and how we can use this knowledge to live a happier and more balanced life.
The girls talk more about:
- How Megan went from wearing insane busyness as a badge of honor (and constantly burning out) to adapting to a lifestyle around cycle syncing
- One huge misconception about cycle syncing
- The 4 stages make up a woman’s monthly cycle
- What to do during each stage of the cycle
- How women can still follow a cycle even if they take hormonal birth control, have had a hysterectomy, or have gone through menopause
- And so much more!
Grab Our Resources:
Join The Confident Woman Collective – educating, empowering, and equipping women with the tools and resources to create lasting change within so they can create a life and business they love!
Megan’s Instagram: @meganrempel4
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
Erin’s Instagram: @the.erin.klein.show
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
The Confident Woman Collective Instagram: @theconfidentwomancollective
- “We are going through a 28-day clock, not a 24-hour clock. We are evolving week to week and we are completely different, which means that we need to be doing different things week to week.” – Megan Rempel
- “PMS is not normal. We are not supposed to experience PMS. It is not normal but it has become normal for women.” – Megan Rempel
- “Our body is going through this intense process of shedding a layer of tissue and then we think that we should be keeping up a 5 A.M. and doing a HIT workout and tackling our to-list.” – Megan Rempel
- “If you start to live more in alignment with your cycle, you won’t be feeling like this crazy hormonal woman anymore. You’ll feel like this beautiful, centered, aligned hormonal woman.” – Megan Rempel