E155 – 155: How to Close More Sales with Clare Cui
It’s not that people don’t like being sold to. . . it’s that people don’t like to be pushed and pushed and pushed until they eventually give in! They don’t like feeling like they are making a mistake if they don’t buy! This is why you see people visibly cringe when they hear the word “sales.” Everyone is selling something, whether you are in a sales position or not, which is why it is so important that we change the narrative around sales. So if you are someone who hates feeling like you’re trying to convince people to buy your product or service, hit that play button because this is a powerful episode that you don’t want to miss! Rachel and Erin chat with international sales expert, trainer, and speaker, Clare Cui, all about the art of selling.
The girls talk more about:
- How being an extrovert doesn’t mean that you CAN sell!
- How huge accolades don’t always mean that your rollin’ in the dough
- The biggest myth out there when it comes to closing sales
- How to STILL close sales, even if you botch the script
- Leading the conversation while also creating a safe and comfortable space
- How you should feel empowered to sell! And not like you are doing something dirty
Grab Our Resources:
Join The Confident Woman Collective – educating, empowering, and equipping women with the tools and resources to create lasting change within so they can create a life and business they love!
Clare’s Instagram: @clare_cui
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
Erin’s Instagram: @the.erin.klein.show
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
The Confident Woman Collective Instagram: @theconfidentwomancollective
- “Most people are not actually a hell yes. . . Most people have limiting beliefs.” – Clare Cui
- “When it comes to sales, it’s not what you are saying . . . it’s who you are being.” – Clare Cui
- “When you learn the skill of having a dialogue that is intentional, informed, and aware. . . that’s where transformation happens.”